Licensing, Accreditation, and Affiliations
Family Connections Christian Adoptions is recognized by the IRS as a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation; financial information such as the agency's latest Form 990 is available upon request. FCCA is licensed by the State of California's Department of Social Services, Adoptions Branch, as a full-service domestic and international adoption agency (license #500318113). FCCA is also Hague-accredited by COA through December 26, 2016 (COA #3139). FCCA branch offices have individual Foster Family Agency sub-licenses, as follows:
- Modesto - 500318115
- Sacramento - 347001876
- Fresno - 107201347
- Ventura - 567806507
- Carlsbad - 374603348
- San Luis Obispo - 407806709
FCCA is a member in good standing with the following organizations
- North American Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC)
- California Association of Adoption Agencies (CAAA)
- National Foster Parent Association (NFPA)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- National Association of Christian Social Workers (NACSW)
- Adoption Exchange Association (AEA)
- Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO)
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
FCCA's Legal Director, Alison Foster Davis, has served in the following organizations:
- Academy of California Adoption Lawyers (ACAL/ACFFL) 1999 to present; Academy President, 2011; Legislation Committee Chair, 2009-2016.
- American Academy of Adoption Attorneys (AAAA), Member 2003 to 2016
- Christian Legal Society (CLS) - 2006 to present
FCCA's Complaint Procedures and Rights:
At FCCA, we are committed to transparency in our practice and policies. If you would like a copy of our adopiton program guidelines, contracts, fee structures or placement statistics, please contact us.
As a client of FCCA, you have the right to file a complaint about the services you have received and if not resolved, to file a complaint with the appropriate state authorities. No retaliation will be taken by FCCA in response to your filing of such a complaint.
You have a right, if you believe that your privacy rights have been violated, to file a complaint with Calfiornia Department of Social Services, Council on Accreditation, or the State Department.